Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Lalala~

Yeah. i went to the ex-wmso-committee dinner at kayu manis on monday. I wasnt really keen to kayu manis but still i went since its a kind of las gathering for the o7/08 committee. It was kind of serious at the start, since aunty rose oso went. i was thinking "oh no" is there stg aunty gonna scold us? ;p well, deep in my heart, i was glad that this dinner was held. it has been emotional somehow but at least the 'accumulated tension' was far beyond us now. it wasnt much more about top committee n us. its about friends now ;)

Good job daz for taking the initiative to organise this dinner. I believed it had achieved the main objective of it. Being appreciated for sure is a good thing.

Well,Let bygones be bygones. I shall not utter about the past. Personally, I felt that the appreciation shall grant towards evy single person. Yes. not only to us but to everyone. V shall not take evy1 for granted ;)

I dint expect I will ever receive this cert from wmso. Ha...Well, i m proud to be. For those comments from the top5 committees, I thank all of u for that. Personally, those comments make me realised that what i hav did throughout this yr is not worthless at all.

To Daz:
Thanks for having the faith on me;) u r right. I hav gained alot n yes i hope i can achieve much more n progress further yeah!

To Kak Farah:
Ur words make me deeply moved. ur words are truly inspirational ;)) I will try my best not to feel tired.. u know wat i mean...hehe Thanks alot kak Farah;)

To Farah Mexx:
Wow...3 tq is far beyond enough.U r welcome my dear! ;) Yeah, its been really FUN working with u too! seriously ur spirit just keep evythg moving. I just like it ;)

To Nonie:
Haha...thanks alot for that! Ur word is far enough than the award itself...ceh wah~ LOL dont wori...i know u alwiz appreciate that...hahaXD lets dont brood over those sad moments anymore, stay happy babe!

To Nana:
Wow..u observed me pretty well. Yea, i reckoned i m determined ;p stubborn in a way...haha no worries for that ok! Wmso is proud to hav u though ;)

From the bottom of my heart, I appreciated those comments. They are really lovely ;)

Bravo fellow committees! Together v stand...we all can make a difference.

2 comments:

faizyatim said...

wah,semangat wmso ni! =)

YicHiN said...

ahahaha...
tak ade la XD