Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Behind the scene -part 3

# Saturday #
We hav been counting the days… there is one more day to go! Hoohoo~ las nite, mirah, iynas, ellin and I stayed up late till 4am till we finalise the checklist what job should be done by today.I felt abit sori for getting abit emo las night. probably too stress up n over-wori!

Since v hav been bz working days to daysss, it is so sweet for director to grant us the las shopping this morning! hehe :D I m really hapi. at least in the morning I still got the time to alter my dress n my heels n stil managed to do some las minute shopping for my bag n accessories ;) v hav our las meeting at the afternoon to brief evy1 the detailed programmes of the big day. thankfully mainly evyone came n evy1 is doing their job. Ain & Haziq has been progressing well with the video, Ain n team hav also done with all décor while Shaza was still keeping update with the tentative …basically evy1 is well informed...

Mnite was supposingly to be ended with a sketch followed by a 'wedding ceremony'. But consider that too many potential contoversies might happen, so v decided to cancel it, plus aunty rose tot bulan puasa might starts on Monday, so she asked us that we should tone down our event n make the dinner ends early. Frankly, we felt bit demotivated since we wanted to end the event with something good. I felt sori for Aio who did the script but could not use it, Iynas n Elun hav been excited for trying out costume for the bride n groom, Ain hav also done with the bunga telur, all those apparatus needed hav also been borrowed from hicom.. End up v just decided to end it with the singing of tanggal 31 n jalur gemilang...

Thankfully with the help of Fatinn, Jiejah, Lenon n Iynas, we hav managed to get done with all the boxes wrapping, pressie wrapping, all the printing, the pamphlet for the prize giving... although it seems all those jobs seems preetty easy, but all that was done at 4am in the morning. Just left the vip booklet that will be done by mirah tmr morning...by the time I reached home, took my bath, did my facial mask, it was about 5am in the morning…gosh…I was so exhausted n I need to reach intercon. by 9am tmr.
In my dreamland, I m hoping that evythg will go well tmr …

# the SUndaY#
The day has finally come! I reached intercon around 9-ish..but to my dismay, most of the set up was not wat I expected. The projector became 2 instead of 1 ,well this work for our advantage since we wanted 1 screen at 1st to save cost. podium was fixed on the stage, the stage has not been expanded to 6 blocks, the gift table was not there yet, the av system for connecting the laptop was not set up too. the table arrangement was not in plotted form as I wanted...ah! a mess!

Thankfully the site manager, Sean managed to help me overcome some of the problem. Luckily Fred n team were experienced in dealing with AV system ;) without much help from Videoplus, they managed to move the I.d. box n set up evythg...All preparation was well done before the event starts.

Even though I felt like lodging a complaint to the hotel, however when it comes to the delicious food n the staff honesty of intercontinental hotel, I decided just to provide them a feedback letter instead.

All in all,
I hav learnt a lot throughout the planning n organizing, tons of time n effort hav took me up, but at last it was worth it!

V hav managed to raise the funds for Daffodil Day to $300 which is really unexpected! that outcome managed to leave a good impression for National Bank. that indicates that nex time wmso will be able to get more financial aid fr the National Bank =))


Even though I didn’t get any lucky draw, but still Mirah n I received a box of Lindt chocolate n some chocolate coins from Jack! Hehe;D that makes our day since v love chocolates!

With the compliments from aunty rose, daz n mostly the guests for the night, we as a team was proud to prove to the rest that we can do it! Yay!

The joyous n fun tat v brought up was truly memorable as well!

After a long 'battle' ;p, its time for me to pay back my sleeping debt n back to my normal eating diet! weehee :D

Wat Mnite 08 differ from the past will be...
We did not managed to sell as many tickets like previous yrs, but at least the feel n the spirit was still lived up!

This yr was kind of prize giving based (Farah Mexx’s favourite ;p) instead of performance based, at least we managed to get some freshness to it... I hope ;p

We did not manage to get MAS air ticket for the grand prize lucky draw, but stil the red Ipod is far better than ntg ;)

We dint hav ppl recording video which was pretty sad in a way but we hope that this night will bring lovely memories to all the guests =))


Lets hav some wonderful snapshots to put a happy ending note for my entries of Mnite 2008.

the fab bckdrop ;)

the ticket

the Lambton Room
All the yummy foodsss....

wah...the dessserts!

the patriotic committee

me ;)

credit to director ;p with lovely Iynas!


with Iqa...
with Mr Marketing, Iqmal

with sweet Nonie

Vivi & I
WIth the King =) congratz Palie!
Aio & I

With raja Lawak! hehe congratz Poon!

Ellin, Jack n I


Director, Jack, Me, Naze, Ellin...

















Head of operation, Ms Shaza & Ratu Mesra Alam, Farah Mexx


My chinese dance performance at a small small stage... the photographer, Elun, me & Wan Ling

see the makeover on Wan Ling!



















the pretty princessess...=)

AUnty rose with Us! =)


The group pic!!!!






































No comments: