Pages

Friday, September 19, 2008

The chemistry of sadness

Its time for agm again...

Indeed looking at the attendance yday nite was kinda disappointing...

i shall not make a comment on the reason why ppl did not turn up...

but at least i went...seriously i dint even know it will start tat late than wat i expected...

yet i m sori that i actually left early...

yes. i admit i m kinda afraid of the position...

i never think of being selfish. nor even think of avoiding...i felt fortunate for given a chance to be part of the team..like others, my feeling is oso being affiliated...

I knew i might fail to give the 100% commitment assurance, so why not let others take the chance..

yes.. the seniors are pissed off. i understand. but those words were truly hurting to me...for once i lost my passion...

aunty once told me my batch lack of commitment. yes, indeed. i felt ashamed n guilt.

i m really sori if i let all of u down...

congrats n all the best to the new committee...

I was lost in a midst of sadness lately. I hope no more.

well. I made a choice. that's.

1 comment:

艾莉~エリ said...

Don't be guilty...I think every human possess imperfection and flaw while executing something...you will be alright then...ganbatte!