Pages

Friday, September 12, 2008

Behind the scene - Part 2

#Thursday#
Today hav a jpa briefing at high comm. thankfully it ended quite early. Mirah went over to Western Union to get the sponsor money while I deal with Aunty alone. Get her update n we were really concerned having all invi cards especially to Dato & all sent out no latest by today. When Pn Siti blamed us for not sending out the invi earlier, she will hav to understand that evythg we hav to go through msd 1st, so basically its beyond our ctrl either.

While waiting for aunty, I hav a chat with Aunty Indriani. Hav a so called "funny n yet interesting" conversation. It was like this:
*************************************************************************************************
Aunty: is elun stil working at the sunday market?
Me: Yea, he is
Aunty: he is such a good n obedient boy..
Me: haha..yea he is…
Aunty: do u hav a bf yet?
Me: (was really surprise with aunty question) err... don’t hav at the moment
Aunty: Oh u can consider elun be ur bf
Me: (gosh...almost fainted) (i burst to laughter) haha…aunty u mz be kidding…no la,cant be…he has someone looking 4ward dy…aiya, aunty we are good frenz
Silent for a moment….
Me: (thinking for awhile..) aunty, u know its hard…chinese Malaysian is not much at NZ, don’t say wellington
Aunty: Hmm…true oso
Aunty: U should find one when u r in uni…this is the right time..when u start working, u got almost no time for that….
All in a sudden….
Aunty: I got a nephew who is also a Malaysian …he is good + bla bla bla….
(I wasn’t paying much attention though…;p)
Me: (laugh ) haha…aunty, wat r u trying to do?
Aunty: If not I can help u find one…
Me: ( I was thinking omg! …someone pls help me at the moment!) aunty u wanna help me matchmaking ar? Aiyoyo…
*************************************************************************************************
Thank god Aunty Rose called not long after...i hav a narrow escape...hahaha
I have informed aunty about the achievement of cutting off cost of 500, although doesn’t meet aunty expectation but aunty was glad to hear it. What aunty said was right..when we hav put in all our heart to do stg, we will manage to do it. Thinking bck, this is true but I reckon that luck was on my side on that day when dealing with intercon.
I told aunty I still need to come out with 2000 more cash to pay the balance tmr. Aunty sudden pop up with a question” what if u cant come out with tat?” I shook my head, I really have no idea even though I hav been thinking about money evy single day , just the figure varies day to day :S Aunty suggested to me to approach intercon later n give them all the cash I hav with me right now and request for an extension to pay the rest on the following wk. Its logic too when thinking that when u ask for delay payment on the nex day, they will not be very keen n happy. But if v approach them today n hav some good acting skills on, aunty bet that 95 % I will success.
However, that time it was about 5pm, unfortunately, we didn’t manage to get such few thousands cash out of the bank.So aunty plan was not followed. how sad since v dint giv a try. tonight task will be cracking our head to figure out how to come out with that 2000 by tmr noon.

After dance, as usual i went over to Mirah hse again. SInce the planning of m'sian nite,Tekota 37 SR has become my 2nd home ;) I planned to stay overnight since its much more easy for me to work till late night. sadly, that night I wasn’t that efficient, ntg much was done.too tired perhaps? mirah n i kept on doing the calculation n redo budget over n over again..finally v just need 1700 more. thank god that WMSO n UMNO managed to get us funds by tmr morning.

# Friday#
First time I woke up super early, around 7am just becoz i m hungry. so funny. my brain was really conscious but my body was really tired. I cant go bck to bed. I shall not wake evy1 up early in the morning too so i decided to go to kitchen to get stg to drink.. but after searching for a while, i gv up apparently. i tot i can still wait. So i sat in the dining hall beside the heater since I cant access into Mirah room. well enough, I hav a short nap .not long after I woke up again, my hunger overtook me, so I decided I really hav to open up all shelves to look for stg to drink at least. I knew its rude to do dat without permission. but anyhow i decided to inform wan ling later. the nex moment I managed to get myself a cup of milo n watching tv alone...sound bit pathetic..lol
Finally clock strikes at 8.30am! yay! Mirah shud get up! N I will hav access into her room...keke
After bath, ipod reached on time. we then went to meet Shaz to get money…
Nex we waited nana too.
it was so sweet for nana, farah n nonie to be our temporary body guard when we were on our way to intercon.. imagine that…8000 cash with us. there is alwiz a chance of getting robbed! Just right after we settled the bill, we got so relieved. at least no more crunching figures on the head now on. More emphasize needed on the programme.

SInce its lunch time, we decided to go to satay kajang after dat since v hav not had any proper meal long ago.
Get to meet up with kayu manis, took the voucher n pamphlet, then went over to National Bank to get all those prizes n the flag.
Dance practice at 6.30pm, then went over tekota again. Yay! ellin was back from trip too...so i asked her follow me over. we hav domino's pizza for dinner!
there is this illustration i found very interesting when u place ur pizza order at Domino's website. there is a round circle showing on the screen where u will b able to see at what stage the making of ur pizza is. start from preparation, baking till delivery,so CUTE la! since all of us so hungry, we constantly checking on that to see how long more pizza will be ready...*grins*

4 comments:

iynas said...

enjoy reading the chronology..full of emotion..i got to know every single detail of ur hardwork..and it all paid off for sure..not sure if i've told u this but u did a VERY WELL DONE JOB!! CONGRATS TO U!! shame on them yg bet that this event won't be a success..for me..Msian Nite had saved the reputation of the committee kan..

it is hard for all of us but we managed to get it all thru..relieved..i guess it's becoz we have each other's back..hehe..

again..all ur hardwork paid off!! CONGRATS!!

waiting for ur part 3 :-)

YicHiN said...

Thanks alot my dear!=)

at first I was still thinking whether wanted to get all the details jot down... But after a while, i think i shud since that was alot of learning process goin on...hehe

yea, indeed saved the reputation!
i m proud that all of us managed to pull it thru~ hehe ;))
thanks to u too iynas! u hav been doing a great job too! sincere thanks for alwiz sending me home late of the night, that is very SWEEET~~~ ;D

FM said...

... see yi chin.

aunty somehow agrees with all of us... if you know what i mean :P

YicHiN said...

Oh no...farah...
u should not agree!