Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Raya Celebration Part2

I was supposed to update this long ago...but i was really tied up with all sort of works n finals...finally I hav my 1st paper yday n i grant myself a 2 days break b4 i start study for my nex n las paper..woohoo! 302 was not that tough, but i was kinda disappointed since I knew the answer for my case study but I dont hav the time to finish all that. Well, I know i can do better. I knew I hav to do better since I almost fail my 2nd test. But since its over, ntg much can be done..just hope for the best;) seriously HOPE pls dont make me disappointed again ;p
Just to share some of the pics I took during the Raya Week.
My fifth Raya Open Hse: Stafford Hall ;)
The specialties : Ketupat, Nasi Beriyani & Ayam Masak Merah
Besides the main course, there was another table full of side dishes like curry puff & spring roll.

Not to miss out, the huge varieties of cookies n cakess + bandung +cincau...yum yum;)

Sincere thanks to the stafford Peeps who hav done a good job preparing all those yum yum foods;) credits should be given to Vivi & Ali who has exam coming up but still bz cooking for 1 whole day just for this open hse...Thanks to ALL!


After having a filling brunch at Stafford, I was invited to another one at Everton Hall..this was for my late lunch n early dinner perhaps;p
There were delicious mihun soup n rendang served, since my stomach not allow me to fit much more so I just tried out the desserts instead ;p there were roti pudding, kek batik, choc ball, choc cakes, yummy cookies, jelly...I feel so Contented. Sweet.FULL! haha

Thanks Kay for inviting ;) do appreciate it..
Dint manage to take a group pic with all the host since they were all bz cooking n preparing the food at the kitchen, so just manage to snap one with Ain;) that is better than ntg..
WIth the Tekota Gals! all having fun makan for the raya week;)

Here comes the 'finale' for the raya OPen Hse, the one held at High Comm. It was really a grand one. this yr Aunty has invited students from Massey n other uni as well... Just the welly students itself hav make the Dewan Raya Packed, now plus with evyone from all over. Wow~ it was really ALot More Packed! hahaha but the more the meriah, that was the spirit isnt it? It makes me think of chinese new year somehow..
Dewan Raya was nicely decorated;) very in raya atmosphere.. since we wanted to accomodate more ppl, so no chair for the day ;)

To share the joy, I choose to wear my baju raya ;) although it was not a new one but it was still good after all this yr. believe it onot...this kurung was from my mum..haha;)

This yr, i brought a bunch of my good buddies along;) I believe they hav enjoy themselves too;)

This yr food was catered from Istana Malaysia. We had nasi beriyani, mee goreng n crispy fried chicken. The chicken taste really good! But i think las yr food lagi best..haha

The "sweeteners" which consists of varieties of kuih-muih n my fav pandan cake!

Yet, the most entertaining award goes to

*

**

****

SATAY!


wah wah~ cant resist...Its like I got the chance to makan this once a yr & it must be at High Comm..hehe
Mainly all of them were dressed in their own Beautiful Baju Raya...






The Group Pic! such a HUGE one! he;)
When comes to think that this was our las gathering of the yr, it cast a shadow over me for awhile.



But I m glad that everyone has been dress up in their colourful costume & I believe evy1 had a great Raya Celebration. Simply Wonderful;)
Sincere thanks to evy single host who hav gv me the pleasure to enjoy all the yum yum Raya feast;) It was not like in Nz, I feel like I was in Malaysia :D Although i need to hav some weight watcher soon, but I hav a great Raya celebration this yr! Much Appreciated.=)))

No comments: