Pages

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Raya Celebration Part1

I m well fed by this raya festive season. Even though I was not in m'sia, but I totally could feel the Hari Raya heat at welly. I felt so thankful for getting so many Raya Open Hse invitations this yr ;) I feel a sense of guilt since I hav been eating so much these days...gosh gosh...i think i gain...but u know...its once a yr! ahaks;p
*attention: pls bear with me readers, there will be lots Yummy Food Pics posted up,so if u r on diet, i suggest u not to read...haha:P
My 1st Raya Open Hse invi is from Daz. We hav this potluck style dinner at Daz's Sirocco Apt.
so this is my 1st raya meal;p there was pizza, fried rice+ chic (sedap sedap!), curry chic, ketupat plus with some kuih & kek batik...all yummy!
Many were there.all in a joyous spirit, its was just the same when I was in CNY season...hehe
With Farah Mexx, Haz & Palie...
Ili, Hazel n the gals ;)The group pic! Sincere thanks to Daz & Yusuf for inviting!
2nd Raya Open Hse invi was from TekoTa Gals!
wow...good food as well!
Lon-tong(hope i got it right)+ ketupat+ spicy ikan bilis, curry noodle....

Ketupat + peanut gravy + Lemang + Ikan Bilis curry

There were lots of cookies as well ;D some were posted from M'sia! there were pineapple tarts, butter peanut cookies, choc chips, butter sugar square, cornflakes & tiramisu! I feel so blessed!

Lets See...evy1 is bz makan-ing & enjoying...haha

Nvr undermine the capabilities of Tekota Gals: IYnas, Jiejah, Bebeh, Fatinn & Wan Ling ;) Thumb Up gals!!! Thank a bunch for the kind hospitality!


3rd stop ==>Farah Mexx's Hse, Maurice Tce. Oo...makan lagi..haha They served nasi beriyani with chic rendang, nasi kerabu, ketupat, acar, kuzi and some cakes+ cookies! the nasi taste really good! hehe

With the Tuan RuMah: Farah Mexx, Nonie, Aqilah, Fazuin;)thank you so much for inviting!

4th Raya Invi was from Ili. I met her randomly on fri when I was at New World and it was so sweet of her for inviting me over. When I arrived at her apt, my stomach cant really fit anymore after so much of eating for the day. So I just tried out the side dishes instead of the main course which consist of soto n ketupat.
There were variety of cookies n kuih muih to choose from...seriously alot..the roti pudding, pandan kek, the banana cake, kek batik n unique choc, butter,peanut cookies to eat! when it comes to dessert, i admit I cant resist, so i did managed to try some! hehehe
thank you so much To ili, Hazel & the gals! I like ur hse with such good view n such big bathroom XD n I love the food for sure!
Thank you so much to All for the invitations. Hav been so fulfilling;) I m blessed that I hav a wonderful Raya celebration=))

I wonder what is my sugar lvl up to...

I shall continue my part2 update soon!

No comments: