Pages

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Kena Tagged

TAggEd by Iynas !!!

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Doom to sadness. Will feel Very disappointing and hurting for quite a long while…cry, cry n cry till I think is enough ;p

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
I wish for endless happiness. How best could it be when there will be no worries n trouble :D

3. If you are the opposite gender, what would you do?
Hmm.. being a guy… transform back to a gal?lol I prefer to be a gal;)

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
SHOPPING, shopping n shopping :P savour some expensive food! The rest might go for charity, gv some to parents maybe…invest?


5. Will you fall in love with your bestfriend?
If go according to my principle answer is no. but it might happen, who knows? >.<

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
For sure being loved by someone..hehe


7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Can be very long. I will be willing. Might be a stupid decision but u know…its hard to let go…


8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Feel very sad. But I will still wish him all the best and try to let go of him…n 4gt him?


9. Have u ever been labeled as a snatcher?
Nope. Don’t wish ever happen to me.


10. What takes you down the fastest?
When I hope for stg very long n I work hard to get end up I didn’t get it.


11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
Oh I will no longer be a young lady. Will be more matured(hope so..hehe). Can no longer take things emotionally n irrationally. Hope by the time I already hav someone in love ;p


12. What do you really want at the moment of responding to this tag?
I want to have a fun & happy long Long (seriously LONG) break. I wan no more for any tests,assignments,worries, troubles n sadness over me…


13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Oh IYnas! Sweet & Strong gurl who could take most of the thing most of the time. Can be very fun n outgoing. Like to eat cream cheese bagel with hot chocolate ;p caring n considerate. So sweet of fetching me bck home even its midnight:)) Sometimes v just hav the same common feelings kan kan? hehe


14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
With lots of wealth but no one to love to is such pathetic. Feel the love is important(I think…) Married but poor will be my choice. Although its poor, as long as u r happy n contented is far beyond enough. Still stay healthy is alwiz the biggest asset.


15. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
Check the weather. Shower. Bfast in front of the laptop.

16. Do you miss someone right now?(change to this==>) Would you give all in a relationship?
Yes. I will. U see…love is blind;p

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
I will pick the most loyal one. of coz will be the one who suits me the most. The one that can go thru the bitterness n sweetness with me all the way ;D


18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
Can never forget. Took me quite a long while to forgive. But forgive is alwiz easy than forget, to me ;p


19. Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
I alwiz want the opposite when I m in one of it.LOL being single promise much more freedom, having a relationship is equal to sweetness…Since now I m single, I will be hoping that I m in a relationship:P


Since most of them hav complain, so i dun think i will tag anyone for this..
Happy Reading !

7 comments:

LiMiChi said...

eh? so i dont have to reply?? yeah!!! hahaha =P

YicHiN said...

no no...this is a different one!
it did not apply to previous case on u...
anyway, i almost 4gt u stil owe me one! haha

LiMiChi said...

so where is my tag?? ok ok i'll continue to search for it =P

YicHiN said...

u lost it! omg! the 1st tag...entitled: 8 facts about me!
u 4gt?

LiMiChi said...

i didn't forget la. u tagged me wo how i dare to forget leh? haha that's why im here in ur blog trying to find my tag hehe... forgot the title tho..
and i just found it =P

YicHiN said...

Lol...i just realise why v so pathetic...chatting via leaving comment on blog? hahaha

LiMiChi said...

eh there are many ways to chat ma.. in one form or another... sometimes my friends and i chat via leaving photo comments!!!

end up everybody who is tagged in the photo has their mailbox spammed by emails from facebook 'Limichi has commented on your photo'

hahahaha