Pages

Friday, October 24, 2008

R-A-n-D-o-M ;p

Supposingly, I am studying right now..
but it turn out to be another way round ;p
my readings was just in front of me but my fingers were moving around on the keypads...
my discipline is out of ctrl at the moment;p

I was reading Kenny sia's blog n the most recent post is about opening a small padlock using paper clip. this some sort provoke my interest.*grins*. so after viewing the video, i oso try to do the same thing but FAIL. how sad. my paper clip cant go into my mini lock, when i try to use my hair clip instead, it almost broke.so i decided to stop wasting my time n return to my study instead.

after reading for awhile(just for awhile=p), then i go out of ctrl again, went to regina's blog instead. i came across her recent post about her poor purchase from ebay. Hmm..another thing pop up in my mind again, ebay! i hav not been to ebay for quite sometimes so i decided to hav a look wat are the latest products out there...surfing, clicking, looking...there r alot of stuff i wanted! i wish i could hav the money to purchase all dat i wan. haha =p end up i placed a bid on a cute mp3 player at trade me...hahahaXD spending money on unnecessary stuff. oh! i know i m hopeless. someone pls spank me..

wat next?
hmm..i feel like sharing few pics i gotten from my sis-in-law.
bear in mind, this is not in nz, its at spore! lantern festival @ chinese garden,spore!
so charming cute rite? y y nz dun hav such thing? sigh.




ok.maybe i should update more relevant pics...aha..
These were taken during wyne n ck bday wks ago
*
**
***
****
*****

on 06102008 : 00:00
wyne's bday surprise that i mentioned in my earlier post:




on 12102008 : 21:00
the belated bday celebration for wyne n be-early celebration for ck @ la casa pasta:




thanks kelvin for the recommendation! my la casa chicken taste really good!

the Coolest group pic!


followed by our ktv session...


Ok. perempuan, wat r u doing? >.<
i shall stop slacking ;p
back to study. ta.

No comments: