Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Exam over

hooohooo...exam over...
i can do wateva i wish to do now...
so at fri, me n wyne with a super hapi mode went down to the city for jalan-jalan...
our first motive of coz is to hav bfast at the friendly bakery at cuba st...hehe
wyne ordered a carrot slice while i ordered a curry chic puff + hot choc...taste good huh? after not getting fulfilling, v ordered another slice of choc mud cake... yum yum...

==> carrot slice n curry puff slice
after dat, v started shopping around cuba st ahead to manners...i bought a father day's card,my body butter and wyne & me bought a mini skirt at jay jays' for 5 dollar only...hehe v were hapi...lalala... b4 goin bck, v went to burger king..i guess there is about a month since v hav our meal at burger king.. overall,it was a happy day!

Saturday- 2day woke up miserably...freezing cold...temparature was about 5 to 8 celcius...i rmb i woke up at the midnight coz my feet was 'shivering'...really chilly cold...hav to swith on my electric blanket and put on a pair of socks b4 i can return to sleep again...Me n wyne were planning to go down the city at 1st to shop at lambton quay, but then it was raining heavily so v decided not to go down instead...v hav another plan instead...b4 talking bout the plan,wyne gav me a surprise...i was having my bfast,looking at the fashion magazine.. I paused at one page, telling wyne dat the style of dress up for the model on dat page was nice..all of a sudden, she walked to me with her camera on video recording mode, telling me that she had bought me a bday present,which is bout the same style of mini skirt like on d model of the page...omg...indeed, i get so surprised!!! i was of coz hapi! hehe but still i say i will open up the present on my bday...haha sweet roomie indeed! thanks ya,WYNE!!! muax muax=)
Next, our plan for the day was to make a scarf our ownself with the knit- thread v bought dat day at $2 shop...

at 1st, v plan to get a robe of thread lying on the floor with 6 rows...


then v started to use another robe of thread to 'cross over' the 1st robe of thread in zig zag form...one up another down...and it continues...

(half way thru...20 percent)

our end result is...ta da....



a closer look....


feeling so great after doing it...impressive isnt it? thanx to wyne's idea, i m jz a helper..hehe=p

No comments: