Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Bday celebration

18th of June- 19th of June << Turning 20 In wellington >>

2day me n wyne planned to knit another scarf again with another method…
This time it took us quite long too to complete our masterpiece…the result was not bad though…at least I like it lots….


B4 start knitting....


in the process, v hav a self-timing pic...hehe


the lovely scarft~

At night, around 9pm, our flatmates planned to have a gathering coz all of us gonna separated soon..Yet, what is interesting is they gave me a wonderful surprise…initially I suspected some suspicious acts from Ivy & Wyne…But then I didn’t bother that much though, when Wyne asked me to go out the room, I just followed without having a second thought of what is gonna happen. When I placed my 1st step on the dining hall, all my flatmates sang me the bday song with a bday cake lit up with 20 candles on the table….really surprise me though…Thanks to Ivy, Lom Ang, San, Off, Li Hui, Ummy, Alfan and of coz my dearest roomie, Wyne! It’s a simple butter cake with icing on it…Yummy yummy! They oso bought the Hookey Pokey ice-cream…delicious NZ famous ice-cream… Really thanks to them for being so lovely!


Ivy & Lom Ang were litting up the candles secretly...


Here I am*** full of surprise ***


blowing off the candles...hehe


Group Pic- with Off, Ivy, Lom ANg, San, Li Hui ,Ummy & Alfan

When the clock strive at 12 o’clock, the first to hand me present is no other but WYne lo…hehe she handed me the mini skirt she bought…On this big day, I turned 20! Hahaha feel so old rite now… Turning 20 in New Zealand, for the 1st time i m having my bday far away from home isnt dat easy, surprisingly it turned out to be memorable! Sincere thanks to those who still rmb my bday though we were in different region of the earth. This is where the power of technology ties us together & make us feel the closeness regardless of different boundaries, time and people...

Firstly, THANKS to My bro n sis-in-law, my parents & my bro for the lovely early bday cards they posted to me!!! TO Kua XW: Tq so much for the card!!!! I feel so touch when I got ur card u know!!!! The card arrived right on time! SO Cun! haha=) Next, wanna say thank you to Mr. Abdullah Hassan from high commission of M’sia who sent me a bday e-card! Surprise huh? Hehe Not to 4gt, thanks to Sze Huey da jie(hehe=p) for the e-card, the blog entries, the msn msg… but sadly I cant view ur e-card from the site, jz dunno why…sigh… but then u hav chosen my favourite colour-Purple as the theme!!! Hehe For those who send me bday wishes via sms( Suin, Mit mit, Dear quanyie,Chai mei, Cher Wei,dear junior- Yee Che, Xiao Wei,Lawrence, Aik Win, Kik Sau, Poh Yee, Zulong & Pooi Ling), I wanna say tq as well… Thanks to Yu Han, Wan ling , Josephine, YiJia, Boss Tong, Jian Wei, Juean, Keat Wei, Roger , Sing Ping & Dickson for wishing me via msn… Thanks to Zhao Xing for giving me a call half an hour late (NZ time)…haha anyway, thanks so much for taking the initiatives to call! Happy Bday To You too!!! Hehe =p TO Chai Mei, I m glad u call jz dat when u call, I was ady sleeping..hehe thanks anyway! Thanks to Terence, Roger, Christine for sending me wishes thru facebook…


Next, I wanna say thank you to my pals at NZ who had helped me celebrated my 20th Birthday first time abroad… Heartfelt thanks to Elun, Wyne, Wan Ling, Min Yu, Amy and Poh Yee for coming… On 19th of June, Wyne helped me to styled up my hair for my big day. Nights before that, we were practicing how to curb up my hair...haha then,on the day, wyne decided to tied up top half of my hair to make it like princess hair style before doing some small curls at the side ends...I like it! I think it suits my dressing up of the day- Halter + Boots.hehe =p Though it was pretty cold out there, still both of us decided to get a new experience by wearing mini skirts & boots! hehe=p & we did it!


my hairstyler did it..haha


Being cute here~ hahaha

Around 11 am, both of us started to walked down to the city, We headed Tory Street to The post office to get my small parcel before going to Satay Kajang, a M'sian restaurant in Wellington for my bday celebration. At 12 sharp, by the time WYne & I reached SK, Wan ling, Min Yu & Amy were already there. After a while, Elun came.The late comer goes to Poh Yee. She came with a big present(from Tong & Josh) on her hand, telling me how heavy is it..haha;D she bluff though... I ordered Char Kuay Teow & Teh Tarik while others ordered Green Curry, Fried Noodles, Curry noodles & Claypot yee mee& Wan Tan Hor...Everyone is happy to eat yummy yummy M'sian food...


Me with Char kuay teow + Teh Tarik...wakaka


Amy & Poh Yee with the "big" bowl of curry noodles

AFter everyone is done with their meal, Wan Ling placed the lovely bday cake in front of me without my notice...haha good job!The Bday cake is really lovely, thanks to Elun & Wan Ling ya! the candles especially!!! I love it so much! Oh ya, not to 4gt the choc cake with choc sticks & oreo biscuits on the top was delicious….thanks to poh yee,min yu & Amy for the present, purple wrapping !!!nice…hehe=p Thanks to Wyne for handing me another bday card with my photo on it...I know how hard u hav do it secretly as u r my roommate… hahaha I place ur card as Number 1…haha Thanks to Boss Tong & Josh for the Big Present- The Kitty & the bday card…haha tq so much! To Ryan, thanks for the gift as well, ur present was so VIP till I need to collect it from the NZ Post Office..haha thanks anyway, the kolar bear & kangaroo are CUTE!!!


Lovely Bday Cake + Lovely Candles~


Making a wish~


The bday gal+ cutting the cake with a huge knife!hehe


Thank You Guys for the Celebration~

For those who had leave bday comment at friendster, dozen thanks to all of u as well (Mun fei, Alicia, Soo Han, Soo Fan, Wyne, Jeng Yeong, Nordin, Yih Jong, YiJia, Yuen Loo, Ryan, Mary, Hsiu Li, Hui Ling, Sarah, Azim, Jia Cheng, Syafiq, Puai Yee,Yung Ling & Chong En)…Thanks a whole lot! To Chia Ling, jz discover u leave a bday wish on my taggy…hehe thanks! To Wan Ling's hsemates, Iynas, Azizah, Amirah & Nadiah, got ur wishes as well...For those who send me a belated bday wish, Linda, Hussen, Yi Chiann, Yahoo, Regina, Ek Jon, Ying Ying,Shin Yau, Yee Yien,Kuan Yuen, Edward, Khay Wah & Ing Ling , I appreciate a whole lot too...


My Number1 Card! My face on it!


My presents....


poh yee,me n wyne after the celebration

Happy 20th Bday to Yi Chin lo! Big gal lo! wakaka... many ppl told me i m no longer belongs to the teenager category..aha..getting old it seems...neway, I am thankful that I m being blessed for such wonderful & memorable bday celebration! Thanks to all of u, evyone of u... I am glad that I Have such wonderful family and friends!=) With a yr older, I hope for the very best in wateva I do!
view more photos at http://gibberyc.multiply.com

No comments: