Pages

Monday, June 16, 2008

post exam fun


Some random pics since I m after exam ...

Straight after exam on thurs, fly high down to city to hav coffee with wyne at Gloria Jeans Coffee..weehee~ since so long v hav nvr been sit down n actually chat...sweet =)
V hav ordered a caramel latte n white choco mocha..the lemon cake n choco fudge not really taste good....On friday, i accompanied poh yee to her dental operation. n there is this very old tradition lift at the clinic...looks scary though ;)

At nite, randomly feel like having a dinner at city...so eventually ask min yu out for dinner at CHA restaurant... been so long since i went there..so hapi that i got the chance to hav a proper meal again ...hehe

Next day wyne n me went to queensgate for shopping!
Bfast at Saigon-Paris bakery...i ordered a banana cake while wyne hav a slice of pizza..it was all yummy
oooo ...thats mini burger i got for lunch ...

preetty happi for my shopping of the day since i got my accesories, my shawl n some cosmestics=)
Up along ---- Surprises!

I received Bday card from mum,dad, bro & sis-in-law on friday! Thanks pa,ma, bro & sis =)

I got another wonderful card from aussie 'zi mui' on saturday...thank you so much darlingggss!!!Muaaxxx~ i luv it! no doubt for the purple butterfly too=) lovely lovely card!



Sunday....after heading for sunday market for groceries, wyne n I went to our fav bakery shop- the friendly bakery at cuba st.


After bfast, we strolled along the oriental bay... thanks to wyne who accompany me to find a liking restaurant for my bday celebration... Weather was really good! evy1 could be seen hagging around the bay with a happy spirit!

n v passed by this tug boat restaurant which like The Ship back m'sia. But this one was really on the boat...really cool!

Yet, my target is at the far end of oriental bay.. The fisherman table ...hehe n i booked it dy!

No comments: