Pages

Friday, June 13, 2008

post -exam blog

I know this blog has been outdated for so long...
n the went-missing blogger finally are back..;)
YAY! I' M BACK!
Well...life being so stressful these days... its really torturing for having the 4 back to back exams for finals! its crazy n i m proud that i hav went through it...
My brain seriously exhausted..was freaking afraid about studies now after so many days of hardwork... I still rmb after finishing the last line for accy 231, I felt so so relieved..The moment i stepped out the exam hall, truly from the heart i could hav my first darlie smile back on my face again...I seriously missed that=) I could hav yelled out of my heart n annouced to the world that my exam is all over! Although Mofi 201 did make me screwed up super alot ( i can still rmb i stare at the 1st ques for such such L-O-N-G XD), thankfully the other 3 papers were still manageable =>
Over the weeks, my heartfelt thanks to all my buddies who hav gav me alot of encouragement n supports.. TO my roomie especially, thanks for evythg ae! Ur ice cream treat n all the non-stop encouragement ..oh not to 4gt, being tolerance for all my emo-ing...haha of coz there are still out there so many of u who hav gav me texts, or wishes, or vouchers...u know who u r... that is all so SWEET!
Now i hav to get my life back normal again.... I lose my appetite (in fact, i found out that i lose my weight=P) n i hav to pay my sleeping debt back! I m gonna enjoy my hols to the fullest! I wanna get as much fun as possible=)))

No comments: