Pages

Friday, June 20, 2008

my pre - 21st bday celebration

~~~~~~ Pre-bday celebration starts on 18th of june~~~~~
Zulong promised to bring me to savour the nicest cake in wellington, so our target is the Strawberry Fare...at 1st v supposed to hav the cake on afternoon, but unfortunately the shop only operate at night..

so v changed our plan.. instead zulong brought me n wyne to Lyall Bay... Wow...i never know wellington hav such pretty bay! i m sure u will be amazed by such fabulous view=) its beyond description..
V take a walk along the bay for quite a while...chatting beside enjoying the picturesque view=)

About 2pm v began feel hungry...so v decided to get a pizza n hav it beside the bay...it was really nice experience..hehe like having picnic along the beach...where u get the chance to hear the splashes of waves hitting on the rocks n hav a good view on the crystal blue sea~

After having our delicious pizza, zulong drove us along the bay, passing by Breaker Bay and Naked bay...

Since its still early for the day, so zulong dropped us back home before we heading for cakes at night.. So after getting rest a while, we headed our dearest cake shop around 5.30pm..

Tong came along too...this time all of us ordered chocolate type cakiess... zulong get a choco pudding,wyne hav raspberry drenched choco cake whole tong ordered choco madness while I hav a choco brownies with an additional top of cookies n coffee ice cream...


yummy yummy cakes! love it so much...it was really choco heaven~! lalala~

my chocolate brownies!





tong n zulong was complaining too sweet when it reach almost the las few bites..i guess guys dun prefer so sweet stuff...while me n wyne enjoyed it so much! but i cant finish it too...feel so full after i ate half of brownies...
anyway, thanks zulong,tong n wyne for the treat! thanks zulong for the present too...must hav wyne told u to wrap in purple ae! hehe n thanks for boss tong for the lovely bday card!=)

back at nite..wyne n i were trying out wat hairstyle v want on my bday nite dinner;) without releasing anythg, i dint suspect anythg happen in the kitchen.. around 11pm, one of my hsemate, malia sent me a text asking me to go to her room coz she heard stg scary.. i get shocked a little while..but once i stepped out of my room, wat i could only see was a cake lit with a small candle on it holding by Malia while wyne n ing wee was singing me a bday song!

ooo such a wonderful surprise!;) Malia baked me her own recipe cake, the pineapple turnover so touching!


Our group pic!


some chips besides the cake!


Clever them...wanna make it early coz they knew i will be very bz when clock strikes at 12!

I got text n wishes here n there aroung the midst of 12... wan ling on behalf of all gals at 73 Tekota gals gav me a msg via YM.. Thanks to a few more of them who gav me wishes via text, qy, qi su, aik win, suin, xw...n to those who hav the heart to make a call, truly appreciated..

Thanks to chong wee, even though u sing the bday song to wyne not me...=p hahaha u shall not repeat it nex time!

Wonderful thanks to Lawrence too even though u were bz preparing ur exam...so good to hear from u again!=)))
to zhao xing, the bday boy as well...u were the only one who make me a call las yr...n of coz this yr;) Happy 21st to u too ya!

To wei siang, thanks alot for the call even though u r so stress with exam ! hehe ;) soon its ur turn to get hols..so dun wori.. To chai mei, my zi mui back in m'sia, so hapi that u make it early this yr! haha so so hapi to hear from u again! i m looking 4ward for the present! hahaXD

After chatting a few hours, i just rmb i haven got my shower...ha..it was about 2am i guess...

wyne tricked me saying she was about off to bed...

after showering, here comes another SURPRISE, the moment i stepped into room, it was dark, off with lights...well..i m not with my spec..right in front of me i could see a junk of presents lied on the floor.. TA DA~

ha! wyne was hiding beside to hav a video recording on my reaction..evil rite..

i m so not ready yet for the video...i asked her to wait till i hav my towel unwrap 1st before she could take another video recording...well...i can shout loud out man! right in front of me is 21 PRESSIE! n its all so purple-ish! love it so much!!!! Thanks wyne, elun n poh yee for the wonderful 21 pressie! wyne told me she started preparing since feb..its so So SO touching!

the 21 pressie includes: *the butterfly & the purple glitters are all sticked on it after that* fabulous CoOL rite?

1st: bath pearls...in purple...
2nd: the purple candle holder

3rd: the photoframe (at 1st its a plain pink frame, after DIY look so pretty!)
4th: glitter lip gloss

5th: purple mirror
6th: pink purse


7th & 8th: the bath set..shampoo n toothbrush holder
9th:the cute pen with my face on it

10th: the purple scarf

11th: the purple butterfly hair clip

12th: the cute flower doll!

13th & 14th : 2 pretty tops: 1 light blue tube top & a halterneck Guess black top



15th: Micheal Hill 's necklace with the initial 'Y'
16th:the hp hanger with the initial'Y'

17th & 18th: 2 pairs of classy earrings


19th: wrist band
20th: the red box to fit in all my pressie~

21st: the 21st bday wish card!

No comments: