Pages

Sunday, March 02, 2008

back to nz

Back to school....

Here I am...at nz...sch started sch a wk ago..=( where i found out that some of my frenz was still in hols..ish...this is not fair!=p

was bz settling stuff like renewing my student card, renew my eftpos card, reactivate my student account, selling off my yr 1 textbooks, looking for cheap 2nd hand txt books...(oh gosh! i found out that books for this yr is damn exp! only for this sem ady cost me about 500 - 600 dollar, i m gonna broke man!)
crazy 1st wk just pass where i was exposed to a brand new lecture theatre in a new campus which is so far away from my home ;( ...new subjects, new coursemates, new lecturers...assignment coming along but still ...i m holding on it...afterall new sem just started;)wat drive me crazy the most is i will be having a test dis coming tues..CRAZY isnt it? if i pass this test, then i will hav the privilege for not attending any more lectures or workshops for that subject...woohoo~ *crossed finger* hope i pass the test!

No comments: