Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Saddened day + Gloomy weather

***********
****************
******************************

*seriously saddened by ur insulting words*

Bout 8am, heard someone knock on the door incessantly...me n wyne jump off from the bed! wyne opened the door n i went out too...ha...it was the courier post sending my parcels over to my place!i was so hapi, jumping up n down....yet...me so silly...i m so blur....till after the ppl went off i only realise one of the parcel is not mine..Shit! i just dunno how...cant return to sleep, so i decided to ring up the courier post customer service.. Thankfully someone pick up the call...i tot there will be a positive result at the end...
n wat happen nex? 1st he ask me bout the details...the code n stuff etc etc...then mayb he cant hear properly of my pronunciation so i can feel his pik chik- ness! at the end he tot i dun understand wat he said, he keep on saying that returning that parcel that not belong to me to the nearest post shop, he told me 3 times as if i m stupid! i explain to him now the current problem is one of my parcel gone! n he ask me for the code. the code is found on the label of the parcel...i dint get the parcel!how m i suppose to know?? at the end, he so fed up n said " can u ask someone who can talk english to talk to me?" DAMN IT! at that moment, i stunned...i was speechless...i felt hurt for those words...really hurts...i asked wyne to listen to the phone instead...
I was truly saddened by those words...wat the hell u talking to me like dat? as if i m talking in a foreign language???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why there is such idiots working as a customer service operator?? i wonder how u could employed! u such idiot! BAKA!! BAKA! BAKA!
indirectly u saying my english is so damn lousy! But if my english is so damn bad, then how u could talk to me in the 1st place, how u could react to wat i said?? at that instant, my weakness is being challenged... I lose my confidence... i felt seriously bad! i felt disgrace... U are really rude in this sense!

Once wyne put down the phone, i was there *still so stunned by those words*...I was really shocked...I dunno wat to react but i burst into tears...I keep crying n crying till wyne get bit shocked as well...sori for tht dear! sori for awaking u up >.<
v cant sleep after that even we are tired...so v just woke up..wyne went back to her assign while i opened up my 2 parcels...it was hapi at that moment when i saw all my stuff was safely being sent over...


My parcels..but the top one wasnt mine =(

ALL the food i hav posted over from m'sia ! hehe

Weather wasnt really good...it was raining heavily! so somehow it worsen my mood as well...2day there is an asian food fest held at the civic square, so i was thinking of wanna goin onot...But finally me, poh yee n amy went 2gether....Raining mist on n off...

Reach there bout 12 stg...there are quite alot of ppl were already there...interestingly, i heard there is a kinda strict requirement on the food quality being sold...They use thermometer to measure the temparature of evy single food...if ur food temp is under 60C, then u r not allow to sell ur food instead, they will not grant u the permission for that...m'sian food kena this bomb! so they ended up heating up all the foods n they got the licence at last! good job to R&B depts!

with the korean gal in their hang fuk

i tried on sum of the korean pancakes n cecodok n nasi lemak from m'sian food stall...sum performance were entertaining..but coz of the weather, too strong wind! seriously i mean VERY SUPER STRONG wind affect the singing n dancing! but all the performers still tried their best;) there was oso one of the martial arts presenter hurt himself accidentally when he showed his martial art skill in a blind condition - where his eyes are covered by white cloth...risky though!


snapshot of sum of the performance, from top: hip hop dance, semangat padi (Msia), graceful moon dance...

No comments: