Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2008

cny celebration


Happy Rat Year everyone!

So near yet so far, so fast yet so slow...=p 2day has been chap goh meh..pondering bck, i m glad that i hav been enjoying myself since the first few day of cny, having fun playing mahjong with relatives n cousins, my hse is happening with tons of laughter, chit-chat , joyful spirit n Chinese new yr mood… blessed with my mama’s skillful cooking skill, I m sure all of us savoured good food for over new year;) With yummy food, new clothes, blissful spirit , I hope evy1 hav great fun in this festive season=)

Just picture update, I m too lazy to write =p



New Year eve,






yummy steamboat at home




with grandma, parents & relatives....






My cute cousins inherited the same hobby as me, we like cam-whoring alot ...wahaha=p






cookies for this cny=)




see..mahjong kaki...lol...notice my 2 young cousins...they were good too!


on the 1st day of cny,




all of us went to Jalan Gasing Temple for prayers... n all of us were in new clothes!


this is the temple that we used to go evy cny...



since the weather was too hot, so uncle treat all of us ice -cream!!!!


lol....coming are all 'ice- cream ad....' i like this pic alot! haha

on 2nd day of cny,

aunt from kedah came...we went for reunion dinner at Pangkor fish head restaurant....

No comments: