Pages

Friday, February 15, 2008

feb update2

4th Feb

Out of blue moon, jian wei called for a 6I gathering! To me, its been so long…I guess 6 yrs since we last meet…They hav the 1st gathering when we were form 5 n I 4gt for wat reason I did not attend…anyhow, I still feel bit awkward though, bit wori, been thinking whether I will be able to click with my 6I mates later I meet them...Not dat many ppl turn up...but I am hapi to meet Wei Ying, Vern May, Sing Ping, Rachel, Yi Perng, Yu Xuan, Allan, Joseph n Jian Wei. At 6.30pm v planned to visit our standard 6 teacher, Mdm Liew at yuk chai. 廖老师 were so hapi to see us all especially those who never went back to yuk chai to visit her…We set to hav dinner 7pm at 1U..but due to too many latecomers, so we started our dinner at TGIF bout 8+ pm… I was quite lost sometimes...I didn’t talk tat much… not sure whether it was kinda weird for me to speak English with my primary sch mates…anyhow, I just followed the crowd…it was ok but I was really quiet, just dunno wat to talk sometimes…I thought I was talkative..lol


at TGIF...
We went to visit廖老师 after meal which is about 11pm… We were late again coz v hav our dinner late…At 1st we went to廖老师 hse, I get my 1st angpow from her! Haha unexpected! What so funny about was… when 廖老师 asked us to say a new yr wish or a 成语 b4 we could get her angpow, yi perng made all of us laugh till death when he said “老师, 我只记得 ‘一干二净’” LOL…evy1 was saying 新年快乐,万事如意… n he said he just rmb only one phrase…hahahahaXD still teacher gav him an angpow…we went out to Mosin for yum cha session. We were talking about the old sch days when all of us were the innocent primary students n all those nicknames in our claz ( the fish cake, oyster, tomato, 蟑螂, 大头针, bomoh, 包青天 ….) n we were talking about teachers that we could recall of…gossiping all those naughty thoughts that we used to do… that was funny, naughty..but it will be the wonderful memories for all of us…Time flies, in just a blink of eye, we have grown up where soon we will be stepping into the working arena… All the best peeps! Hoping that there will be another merrier gathering where evy 6I’ 1999 mate attends;)



at Mdm's Liew Hse...




5th Feb

Dinner gathering at Teluk Gong, Klang. About 15 of us had a seafood dinner 2gether to celebrate the coming cny... The environment was good, with those cute shelter – ‘pondok’ on…it was really good , with those cny deco, I believe all of us hav a wonderful night ;)


the snapshot of all faces who went...



the colourful 'yee sang' we had....
we had curry fish head, prawns,2 varieties of crabs, fried noodles....
apparently v intend to snap evy1 having the 'low hei' but the pic got me was blur....(wei siang, u are the one who need to be responsible! )
while v gals were bz cam-whoring, the guys played a fool at us…when we were almost finish, we walked out n surprisingly found out that all the guys’ cars hav been missing…when we phoned them, they blamed us that we were too slow,so they got annoyed n drove back home..such a lame reason... v gals knew they weren’t that bad...soon after, I heard their laughter n v gals managed to spot them! They were just beside the main road LOL.. guys, ur acting skills need to improve further XD kakaka

v gals at the front gate of the seafood restaurant...


No comments: