Pages

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Moving to a new house

Moving to a new abode - 1st of July
Las nite packing up till quite late, about 4am in the morning... Was so reluctant to move to a new place...if given a chance, i will definitely not moving..yet truth can nvr change, what we do is to keep moving on... Today started with a gloomy weather, Wyne & I went over to our new room in the morning to clean up our new room, the flat v gonna stay for the following trimester...To my dismay, our new room is very small,much much more smaller compared to our previous unit. We could hardly figure out a good position to place our tables and beds. The sockets available is only 4, compared to previous room which was about 8. What frust us is dat the sockets are all placed in 1 row. It will gonna bring us lots lots lots inconveniences...

After our brain get stucked, we went for b'fast at friendly bakery 1st. I ordered a Bacon & Egg Plum Sauce Panini & a Viennese finger + Hot Mocha for my delicious bfast. We headed the sunday market after dat to stock up our groceries. Weather wasnt good, it keep on raining...The weather really makes me sick...make me dun hav the mood to shop for my groceries...I just bought some lettuce & carrots, some grapes & apples for the day...



Back to Home, I guess was about 2pm. We went back to our messy new room. Frust. We placed our cupboard and shelves 1st before finally turn to our tables...After put-ing both our beds together, we placed our tables facing the window. The room was really small and its very hard for us to squeeze our tables nicely. But after final compromise, we finally make it bck to bck. Though was bit inconveniences, we still think that its the best way we can do... Next, we started to move our stuff one by one...It was really tiring..We were moving up and down from 2pm. Till 5pm we only manage to settle down. Poh Yee did came to help us...She even helps us to vacumm our previous room for inspection later. I began to unpack everything once evythg has been moved to our new room...Evythg seems soaked in water, wet...sigh...hate it...bad weather... I dried up most of the stuff, then place all back to the shelves or cupboard...

Till now, I still feel uneasy...I wasnt that comfortable...a new place, a new home...though the whole unit's residence are all m'sian females which i think is a lucky one, but the house wasnt fully equipped, i mean bad design...haha seems like i start to complain lots...there r 2 lvl at this hse, i m currently staying at the 1st room(upper level) with wyne, room pretty small is the 1st thing i dun like, no 'dancing space' anymore...=p next the kitchen, those pan and pots wasnt in very good condition, rusty old... Next, there is no bathroom at the upper lvl, so if v nid to use the toilet v nid to walk down the stairs, a long way to go le...the design was pretty weird at the laudry room, is a shower tub instead of a toilet...sigh...pretty sad case now...let me think bck of cumberland hse where 1st night I spend at NZ. The feeling was the same really...just that its much better abit,jz dat abit coz m like more adapt to nz dy... The pangs of homesickness attacked me again...

Wasnt dat happy really...Perhaps I should not complain that much...Well, jz hope for the best & continue studying... In a sudden, in such new environment, I miss home...

No comments: