Pages

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Update for the week

Update for the week.....

Has been settled down much abit...
Trying to adapt to my new home n new room...
That day in the sunday market, I bought two dumplings - bak chang! One is red dates and another is with hams in it...In my imagination, both will be very delicious...ha...Dat day I tried it out...Do u wanna know the result?
First, I tried out the red dates bak chang 1st...after few minutes to steam it, I cant wait to eat it...haha after i unwrapped it, started to eat it...oh gosh...i wonder what has happen to my bak chang...it was only 2 dates in that dumplings...white rice instead of brown rice...alamak...tasteless at all....
what a misfortune...



Next day, I tried on the ham's dumpling...luckily it was much more better than the previous one...more tasty & more like bak chang...haha


Lately, there is a new resident in my new abode. A sarawakian gal jz came here to study at vic, named Ing Wei...In tall statue...nice character...her attitude was somewhere between quanyie & sarah...haha Her mum came along with her as well to accompany her...friendly & nice people...been busy bringing them around the city... almost like the tour guide...Her mum cooked porridege & noodles days back, treated us cakes & ice-cream when we bring them around..Lovely woman... At 1st she intended to stay here for 2wks, coz of some problems she faced with our flatmates, she is forced to stay at backpackers down at Nomads. I am also new here, so I dun really know how is my flatmates personalities & attitude...Wyne, Me, Ing Wei & her mum know what happen, silently in our heart, we dont wish to make a fuss on that... Personally, I think this gal (my flatmates) has did something wrong which I will not elobarate further...

Well, this is the pic which we took at the civic square....

No comments: