Pages

Friday, November 07, 2008

Soon to be home!

Yay! As you noticed...
1 more day to go...
eh...in fact is less than 24 hrs maybe? i will be boarding the plane n heading bck home, cant believe it i will be heading HOME!

although hav been craving for this since long ago, but surprisingly I wasnt that excited compared to las yr...i m stil finding reason for justifying this..haha...izit mayb this is the 2nd yr? or izit bcoz my parents wont be around so i m not that hapi? aha...hmm...

wateva it is...i seriously looking forward for a long break!!!! i mean it A LLLOOONNGGGGG one! =p this yr hav been a really long yr to me, even though there are sweet n sour moments, i m glad wat i hav been went thru this yr long coz all these hav make a difference in me...i reckon this is a good thing =)

Since the day I finished my 2nd yr's las paper, I m blessed dat i hav a great time spending my hols;) I will update all those post-exam-events soon...at the mean time, HappY holiday everyone! To those who are still in the midst of exam wk, Good Luck!!!

Take care peeps!

I will continue my talking when I m bck to my home sweet home in MALAYSIA!

2 comments:

清风 said...

balik cepat nia~haha~have fun in PJ la~

- yEng - said...

now at msia d??
wooo hoooo~~
welcome bek..;)