Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2008

My spore trip

My SpOre TriP...
its all about shopping, eating n having funnnNNN!
  • Shopping wasnt that pleasant for me this time since not many sales is going on. Xmas sales fever is stil not there yet ;p it was a miracle since I purchased only 4 tops - ONLY FOUR! that is very little... I wish i could go again during xmas but internship...argghh *sob*
  • Eating go wild a little since i hav been eating good food like crazy. Seafood, satay, spore chilly crab, ice-kacang, durian, dim sum, fried carrot cake, char kuay teow, chendol, roti prata...WAH~ i reckon abit wild, so there goes up my weight ;(
  • My cute little nephew is turning cuter n cuter but more naughty as before ;p
  • Orchard Rd. xmas decor is up! this yr theme mostly surround the fairy tales title where decor like cupcakes , candies n ribbons are the main sight that could be seen.
During the day : with the cute xmas tree


shops dress up like a present



The morning n the night view=)




The huge banner at the start of the road



Lollies n candies...:))



Lights lit up at Tang Plaza



The night view of the street



The xmas decor in front of Ngee Ann City



  • I went to The singapore flyer! the world's largest giant observation wheel...standing at 165 metres tall, it's taller than London Eye. It is officially opened early this year n i rmb that there is an article saying that the tickets for the ride of the first 3 nights were sold out far before its official opening. Such awesome attraction, i shall not miss ;p


My cousin sis & Me
(* people hav been saying that v look so alike that they tot its my sis! lol)


the huge capsule that can accomodate up to 28 people. In fact, i heard that the price for hiring a capsule is quite a bit. But we were lucky that there was not that many tourists on that day, so my cousin n I managed to hav a ride in one large capsule. Just 2 of us, huge spaces to run around..haha


Very big capsule, far beyond enough for 2 of us... v actually tried to take evy single pic from each angle... >.<


The flyer rotating in clockwise direction where 1 comple rotation takes approximately 30 minutes. I reckon it's much more stable compared to eye of Malaysia since u dont really feel that even when u r at the 'highest peak'..

It offers a broad view of the city centre starting from Marina Centre, singapore F1 pit, the Kallang river till far beyond the straits of Malacca but i cant really perceive the Indonesia island.


There is a compass drawn at the ceiling of each capsule to help user hav a better understanding of the direction of each view. A worthwhile ride =)




I shall off to bed soon. getting abit nervous for my intern tmr. Hope no meeting with weird people again at lrt. That day when i was waiting lrt, a black guy approached me n asked me to be his gf, he even proposed to bring me back to US to meet his parents..can u imagine how WEIRD n CraZy this could be?

Ta.

1 comment:

Lik Xiong said...

was blog hopping from Shaza's blog and somehow ended here. The part bout a black dude from US asking you to be his gf and bringing u back to US really caught my attention.

I was Shaza's classmate in primary and secondary school.

Nice to meet you.

Cheers... do drop by my blog and say hi =)