Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Random :P

R.A.N.D.O.M things can just happen such as:

1) I was in the sunday market, bought 3 oranges. As i was making my payment to the vendor (a young lady), all in a sudden this young lady pop up with a question:
" Are you living in Wellington "
I hesitate for a while "Err...Yes..."
Then she continued.." Do you know any branded shop like LV around here?"
I paused and think " No.."
She was disappointed but then came up with another one " How about Gucci and Channel?"
I answered " Nope as well. We only have Calvin Klein..." (how sad is wellington :P)
ha how random is that young lady.did my face show that I shop branded stuff.. lol

2) One of my lecturers told me this. He received an email from his 2nd year students.

"Hi michael, you mention tutorial in your lecture. What is a Tutorial?" OMG... hahaha

3) Yday, a guy came and rang my house doorbell. I went to open the door.
He asked me " Is this a tutorial room?"
I was perplexed @.@ answered " nopeeeee..." (obviously..)
He can then asked me " What is this place?"
I was like (duh..) " my house! "
As if he just woke up " Ooh! sorry. (paiseh..) do you know where is 72 FT?"
I said no idea.. (in fact, i never know 72 FT exist)

HAHAHA.


No comments: