Pages

Monday, March 09, 2009

a short note.



The 1st week has just ended with a nod.
It was not that bad nor it wasnt that good.

Being a senior now sounds bit strange to me ;p
u know what..the 1st day i arrived, i was approached by a group of juniors, i dunno does that relate to my highlighted hair, i got a number of weird reactions:
i tot u r a korean? oh u look cute, u from malaysia? n more extreme ones gosh, u r a chinese? I tot u r malay? lol well, i m quite used to it ady since bck home, even the sales person at a shop will ask me "r u a pure chinese , or mixed? " haha

Well, i m stil adapting on third yr lifestyle, the style of study seems to gear more towards self-study ..
More self-discipline now instead but at the same time more procrastination might happen ;p
I wonder whether m i taking the right choice of only enrolling 4 subjects for this whole yr...
Probably las yr was too phobia for me, so i guess i will not want to bother too much on studies this yr. I wanted to try out some different stuff this yr..

I know i hav alwiz been stubborn, I know I will go for it if i wanted stg. that is why I took malay study during my intec life. It was kinda odd decision but i just go for it.

I was happy that I get to go bck to my tango n salsa class this yr. finally i got a free slot for the classes:) It has been alwiz wat i wanted to do since young...dance, dance as in nobody cares =p

I wish i could get a part time job soon.
I just got bck from student job search just now. was kinda disappointing as the job I want was no longer available n i didnt meet the requirement for the bakery job. I m sad obviously but I m not giving up yet.


No comments: