Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2008

update 2

18th of Dec: finally I got the chance to pay a visit to Eyes of Malaysia... Thanks to Siu Yean's frenz who drove a van n fetch all of us there;) It said that it is situated at Tasik Titiwangsa...holding a map in my hand, all of us were not really sure where we heading to...we reached Lake Garden but dunno wat to do further...hahaha... then v were like roaming around the places till pudu station..thanks to the patient of the driver, we finally managed to arrive around 10pm..Fc reached there earlier, she even told us that we could see the eye from far when we are nearby that area..But to our disappointment, it doesnt seem to be that big... Compared to the London Eye, it is so insignificant..this is Malaysia, no choice! haha But 1st time staring at it, we still find it amazing with all those changing lights on...We went for a ride, a gondola which fits 8 ppl cost RM 100...there are altogether 5 rounds,which means that one round cost each of us Rm 2.50...Leaving aside the cost, wat v could see from the top is we could get the night view of the whole kl city...i guess ppl only notice the kl tower n klcc tower... Well, afterall i managed to grab quite alot of pics..i guess my frenz were pek chek of my camera which is so sensitive to shakes..pics get blur so easily...i m pissed off by that as well..but still its my camera...




ooooo...me holding the eye...lol


Group pic with the eye...




In the gondola~~~


Perfect perspectives of the eye

On 19th of dec, Pooi Ling's farewell is held at Marco's Pizza. Been so nice of seeing shook yeng,ying chee,regina,ying xuan,woan ting, siau wei..not to 4gt,chai mei n fui chin...its like an old gathering again except xiao wei n woei lih were not around... The atmosphere there were really good, for me la...the pizza...hmm....still ok but not very special i say..haha the dessert ...oh god.. so little served in a big plate..so not worth it...well, all the best to PL ya! hope u hav fun & enjoy ur studies at perak~~





Before pooi ling arrive....



Group pic of the day



Pizza & desserts !

Yay! we are buddies for life!

All the best gal!
On the 20th of Dec, so surprise tat Sarah was at KL..so i went to pyramid with qy & sze huey to hav a meet up with our big sis! ha...She is as humourous as ever.. still remain so cheerful even she just break up not long ago...in fact she becomes thinner, i wonder how...she told me its the power of breaking up..pity her...we hav our dinner at ichiban ramen...after dinner, we did a stupid stuff again ---> having snapshot at the toilet ....wakakaka=p








During xmas eve, I went to Summer Place for steamboat with cher, keat wei, yen,shu mei, kok wai, jeng,sijie, sally .....Lawrence dint go but he fetched me n sally over...so sweet of him ;) There are lots of ppl at the restaurant especially Yuen's at the opposite...oh my god...packed with heaps of ppl till no space to breath...




Merry christmas peeps!

After steamboat,back at home....i found my xmas hat at my cupboard! so I hav a play with it ~ lalala


ta da~ me in xmas hat ...LOL



27th Dec : finally met up with wyne! we went to 1U with dickson, hav dinner at Wong kok restaurant... Shop around for a moment & I feel like im a light bulb! cis.... After that v headed William to yum cha...Dickson managed to sent me back home b4 the clock turn 12...he called me the cinderella back home!




28th Dec : hav a crazy night at Neway singing k till 3am in the morning. Was asked by lawrence that we shud hav a last gathering b4 v bid goodbye to 2007. There are quite a number of them turned up but some of them having exam...so too bad lo....Mum waited me back home...I knew she is going to say stg..n she did even my dad did the nex day ;S really crazy night ! i cant believe i was out till so late....haha






with Jeng, Jolin & Yee Yien
On the 30th Dec, my parents & I went to spore for about a whole week....It was really hapi to meet my bro & sis , my lovely cousins & my uncle & aunt again... Fun,fun & fun! We had our new year countdown celebration at Orchard Hotel, happening indeed!The whole wk i spent time savouring nice food, shopping nice clothes & playing mahjong! in fact i won 50 bucks after the game!hehe ;)



With cousins @ Yacht Club


with families @ Indonesian Restaurant


Celebration at Orchard Hotel to welcome 2008!





Dis yr xmas deco at Orchard Rd was the theme of white...They hav dis huge white xmas tree in front of Paragon n there are some ballerina display along the road as well...but the day i went to snap some pics, to my disappointment , all xmas deco has been taken down....ish...geram nya

No comments: