Pages

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Hols fun

Kia Ora Spring!Flowers starts to blossom along the way...
Sadly, my 2 wks break gonna end soon...

I still rmb how torturing a wk b4 my break where I slept less than 3 hrs evyday jz to finish all my mgmt assignments and study las minute for my mid term test...
On the 12th of Aug, the M'sia Fest was indeed a success! I was proud to be a part of it to make the effort a dream come true... Thru this fest, I feel that the spirit of Malaysia Boleh could be seen as almost evy M'sian student toil and sweat for it, bravo indeed! Luckily, my chinese dance met the satisfactory expectation, no one 4get the steps..=) Good job gals, evy1 of u did ur best! When looking back of the video, our dance steps was sychronise and harmony...;)Overall, good weather + great performance + delicious food + combined effort of all = MALAYSIA FESTIVAL 2007 a SUCCESS!!!





On the 17th, a killing day for me... where my 4 mgmt journals + mind maps + econs assign & online test + quan computer exercise DUE! After my acctg mid term test, I was totally relieved. Finally evythg is over...wahahaha=) my break finally arrived...

Now thinking back what I hav done in my hols, hmm....mainly the main thing what I did during my break is I didnt touch my book or even notes!! hehe =p It was so relaxing where I spend my time shopping around, savouring bfast at bakery, watching drama series - My lucky star my favourite! & reading fashion magazine...on the 1st wk of my break, I totally ignore my academic stuff, purely focusing on my own wonderland...hehe Bsides shopping, Elun, Sebestian, Poh Yee, WYne & I tried out HK BBQ + Hell's pizza + Wendy's ice-cream + Robert Harris's Choco Heaven, we also went to the one and only shopping mall at Wellington which is at Lower Hutt. sigh~ the mall is so small, i think jz a quarter of mid valley...haha jz 2 levels, small... i guess its enough in NZ where they dun hav so many shops and retailers...


---> ONLY shopping mall at Wellington



After few days of playing around, I was sick after WYne has recovered...haha It was so sad at that time as both of us were not able to go down the city...Few days later, both of us were almost recovered and v decided to go our shopping spree again.;) Lots of big sales was seen but surprisingly, I didnt shop as much as Wyne did...haha I guess she couldnt buy anymore coz her baggage has been overloaded too much! What I hav bought are Jay Jays' jeans for jz 10 bucks, few tops, 3 pairs of shoes ( 1 boots + 2 pairs of 娃娃鞋...hapi hapi!

On the 2nd wk, WYne & I hav some cooking fun! I managed to do kek batik, taste like choco but is not made by choco, hehe=) weird huh? V also did some unbaked & baked cookies ( honey + peanut butter & nutella + butter) and v also try to bake Apple & Sultana Muffin. It is so much fun & hapi when v see our fruition at the end! All of it taste really good though there still hav room for improvements. Overall, we were satsfied!

---> Kek Batik



---> WYne's apple & sultana Muffin


---> Yummy cookiess....




On 28th, Terence, Merlin & Wan Yin & their other 3 frenz came to Wellington. At the 1st night, We, the Wellingtonians welcomed them by having a filling meal at HK BBQ. The next day, we went to Oriental Bay, at 1st wanna try gelato ice-cream but then end up trying anothr type ice- cream. We also bring them to Tepapa and dinner at Burger Fuel. The next day v din follow them to Lindale farm yet at night v hav a intec gathering at my place. I prepared kek batik and cooked curry chic, Wyne cooked 'bo bo cha cha', Sebestian did a special yogurt, Elun treat us nice Banoffee ice -cream while Poh Yee did her fruit jelly...hehe V hav a great night with so many delicious food around, It was like having party...so long I didnt hav such experience dy...I am glad that they liked my kek batik, but my curry chic seems too spicy for them..haha pity those who cant really eat it...haha overall, I got pretty good feedback... thanks to Terence for being so lovely, bought some chocolates for me & WYne for being the host cook! =)Blessed with such great meals, all of us were too full at the end...Too full till cant move...hahaha =)

---> With Terence, Merlin & Wan Yin at HK BBQ

---〉梅菜扣肉+ 珍珠奶茶

---> Group pic at Te Papa



---> with my chocolate and sherbet pink ice cream


---> My curry chic + kek batik .....

----> Food,food and more food....

---> Banoffee ice-cream + Unique yummy yogurt

---> Memorable gathering ...


Paiseh oh of not being a very good host to u guys...I hope you guys hav a great time at Wellington, hope to see u guys again at M'sia!=) Take care oh!

Time to say goodbye to my lovely 2 wks break!

No comments: