Pages

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

starting of my journey in life

It has been 3 wks since I arrived NZ...

before i touch more details about my life in NZ... i still rmb those gathering which was held before i depart..singing & having fun in redbox,gathering with angie,siu yean & ekjon at Klcc,hanging out with my usual batch of 'zi mui' as well as my intec buddies!all the happy moments will alwiz etched in my mind!

Next,I wish to say thank you to those who went to the airport on the 7th of Feb! Firstly, to my parents & relatives,ur supports are the best! To the best buddies of my frenz(Cm,Xw,Pl,Hc& Regina)...u gals rocks!i will nvr 4gt the moment u all shout to me "Yi Chin, Jia You!"...it was really touched & it will alwiz be remembered... TO Zhao Xing & Alvin, sincere thanks to both of u too! My apologise coz i din reali chat alots with u guys... hehe For those who made a call/sms to wish me all the best,I really appreciate that...
Special thanks for all the cards & gifts too!Especially to Xw, I jz dunno wat more to say beside tons n tons of thank you!U reali hav done alotz,the notebook with my name on it(I believe u take a long time to make it with those beads!),the hp hanger again with my name on it,the songs & the editted photos(U& me) and the testimonial...omg...I am truly...touched...till i shed my tears... To Chai mei,if not for you be the driver (hehe...),they wont come isnt it?not like fui chin,aihz...got boy boy dy then 4gt bout me(hhehe...) thanks alotz reali!I feel honoured with evythg of that!Not to 4gt, the blessing charm from Alvin & Siao Wei ==> (thank you so much!)

Well, to begin with,flight at MAS was kinda boring coz all of us were placed in different seats...yet the food served was still satisfactory...after 8 hours of flight, we finally arrived at sydney airport..it was 9 stg in the morning according to Aus time..Luckily we hav temporary visa pass,so we are allowed to leave sydney airport . At 1st we went to Australia's Malaysian Hall to hav lunch.After that, we went for a short trip- touring around Sydney city. We went to Bondi Beach(a fabuluos beach!) with our formal clothes(weird isnt it?) haha then v headed Aus most famous tourist attraction- the Opera House & the Bridge(I 4gt the name..hehe...)... i would say it was so worth it afterall i got the chance to visit some places at Aus even though i m jz transitting at Sydney...hehe Around 4.30pm v were sent bck to airport again..It took for another 3 hours more to reach Wellington airport by NZ airlines (NZ 744)..Finally I arrived safely at Wellington, New Zealand around 11.35pm...

No comments: