Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2005

StaRts LiFe in MMu

First Day in Multimedia Uni
5th of June-
I reached MMU around 7.30am.With my eyes partly open,I can see throng & throng of students and parents every corner.The atmosphere was so enliven and live-up.At 8.30 sharp,registration starts.Students rush in like animals snatching for foods...For me,I dun hav an ID,so hav 2 go to the special counter to get my ID.Then oldsy(dis is wat v call senior) put me in GREEN group.After taking my orientation kit and settle the payment,I went 2 hostel registration.At 1pm,mum and dad helped me 2 clean and tidy up my room.There,I met my next door roomate, Angie......After tea,mum and dad left.I was alone..so sad T_T Later,I knew another gurl,same room wif Angie,Li Cia fr Perlis...Since it was the 1st nite,I went 2 azyoke's rent hse 2 put on a nite 2 accompany her o >.<

Orientation Day>>1
6th of June-
At 8.30am,v walked out 2 hav our breakfast.Its price was enormously cheap,but then the food is so tasteless...*sigh*i juz consume a lil bit..V went 2 market later on 2 buy sum stuff for azyoke(she is going 2 cook dinner for us 2nite!!)At 3pm,all of us (the new freshies) gathered at the main field.V hav 2 lie up according 2 our group and numbers.V hav a short lauching ceremony of our orientation week by lefting all our balloons.This followed by a short briefing at the hall.V oso learn the song'Permata Dunia',its MMU's glorious song..hehe ;>

Orienatation Day>>2
7th of June-
*sigh*hav 2 wake up early around 5++am....V were so tired n sleepy.V,the freshies were forced to wear the batik dat MMu gave...Its blue in colour and it's full of MMU's logo..*yuks* so ugly...Everyone was in blue and it looks alike like NS's paticipants wif the blue t-shirt.After all of us were placed at certain places,the official opening ceremony was held.It was via video conferencing fr cyberjaya.Around 10++,our Guest of Honour>>Prof.Dr.Tun Siti Hasmah,the cancellor of MMU arrived.After speeches given by Chairman and Tun Sri,v had an oath recitation followed by Negaraku and Permata Dunia.Me,one of the green group hav 2 stay in the main hall 2 hav our 1st briefing bout security...Aih~so boring~~the speaker was mumbling 2 himself,me so sien...dis continue by admisson's briefing,its a lil bit better brief us all bout ptptn and scholarship stuff like dat.After lunch,v hav the finance's briefing>> talking nonsense.......After dat,v had our 1st group activity.It kick off wif introduction of all our group's member.All of us hav 2 memorise everyone's name.Then,v were divided into groups and v hav 2 came out wif our group cheers~

No comments: